Friday, April 29, 2011

Fran, April 29

Fran had a bit of a setback today.  I think she was tired from so many visitors yesterday.  She did not perform well in her therapy. She perked up in the afternoon after some rest.

We had the family meeting today with the staff, and I thought it was very positive. Her tentative release date was set for a week from today.  There is a large amount of work to do before then.  She will be coming home.  We will need equipment, training, and help.  She will continue with outpatient therapy at the rehab center.

With the recent trend, I am expecting considerable improvement over the next week.  I am not expecting much help from her left side, but I do expect big improvement in her ability to use her strong right side effectively.

Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment